What I promise to do if I am honored to be elected
- I will be honest
- I will be transparent
- I will be fiscally responsible
- I will communicate with you, my constituents
- I will work with my colleagues in a respectful, thoughtful, communicative way.
- I will work to increase access to health care by breaking down unnecessary barriers
- I will continue to work to improve access to alternative therapies for pain care and addiction.
- I will work to break down barriers to mental health care
- I will work to increase access to tele-health for those with transportation barriers
- I will work to improve services for the intellectually challenged.
- I will work to promote diversity in the Republican party and beyond.
- I will work to promote the integrity of the family.
- I will work to remove the stigmatization of those who suffer from physical, mental, and psychological disabilities
- I will work to create opportunities for those who are disabled to be able in the community and the workplace.
- I will work for state and federal recognition of local Native tribes.
I will work for a return to sensibility in state government!